By Kathleen Ellison
February 27, 2014
Our beloved cannibal is finally coming back with plenty of knives, blood and suspense. The NBC show “Hannibal” will be starting its second season this Friday night at ten.
Season one of the hit psychological thriller was filled with suspense and gore, and season two is sure to be even more morbid and frightening, especially after viewing the trailer.
The season one finale ended with Will Graham (played by Hugh Dancy) being imprisoned in a hospital for the criminally insane after realizing the truth about Hannibal Lecter (played by Mads Mikkelsen).
What will happen to Will? Is Jack Crawford going to discover Hannibal’s secret? Are there going to be subtler cannibal puns? You’ll find out this Friday, so to help you get prepared here are some tips.
1. Have some old friends over for dinner.
2. Practice your cannibal jokes.
3. For dinner have some liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.
4. Adopt four or five dogs.
5. Watch out for the nightmare wendigo.
6. Be careful where you sleep walk.
7. Practice drawing some clocks.
8. Keep your knives sharp enough to stab through a cutting board.
9. Practice manipulating your friends into believing they’re slowly going insane.
10. Expect antler hallucinations.
11. Say “this is my design” a lot, especially after committing any murders.
12. Make yourself comfortable, even if you’re in a mental hospital.
13. Make sure you’re in shape in case you have to suddenly murder someone.
14. Remember nothing is vegetarian, especially the sausage and not even the salad.
15. Don’t be afraid to put yourself in someone else’s shoes, even if those shoes belong to a serial killer!
16. And remember, don’t be rude!